Seeking CRM volunteers
Hearts and Minds works to help end extreme global poverty more quickly. Our public education and grassroots advocacy raise support for the most achievable, cost-effective methods.
Our new website launches soon. It can be previewed at www.heartsandminds.org.
What we’re looking for
- Seeking CRM volunteers to help us with our forms and database for events, petitions, volunteer and donor recruitment and relations, and emailing.
- We need at least a full year of CRM experience. CiviCRM a plus but not required.
- Working knowledge CRM concepts preferabily with CiviCRM
- Working knowledge of basic software design patterns
- Experience with common application platforms, development tools and best practices
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate,engage in active listening and reasoning skills
- Strong technical writing skills
- Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as required
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Flexible hours available.
- Except for those with high level, professional skills, we ask most volunteers to average at least 15 hours a week for at least a month.
- Some exceptions to these guidelines are possible. You can speak with us about this before you come in.
- If you have some, we appreciate a link to samples of your work.
- If you have any questions, you are welcome to call us at 1-212-280-0333.
Thanks for your interest!
Want to apply? click the “APPLY” button below to complete our online form.
This job application is open until further notice. If selected, the next step will be a video call interview using Google Hangouts.
If selected, you will be working from home and expected to travel to our headquarters in New York occasionally.